http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Property_investment.jpg 667 1000 Ian Chester-Master /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Ian Chester-Master2017-02-28 13:01:452017-02-28 14:42:20Which is the better investment - shares or property?
Almost everyone understands the benefits of investing in property. However, the similarities and benefits of investing in equities compared to property are not so easily understood. With soaring property prices, investors need to explore…
http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/US-election-finances-2-1.jpg 428 700 Ian Chester-Master /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Ian Chester-Master2016-11-22 13:02:082016-11-22 13:30:58US Presidential Election 2016 – How does it affect you financially?
After eleven months of campaigning, the US has now voted and elected its 45th President, Donald Trump. The election of Donald Trump to the presidency creates a great deal of uncertainty over both the economic and policy outlook for the US. In…
- Trading names are being retiredJune 21, 2018 - 10:00 am
- New ATO Powers – International Exchange of Tax InformationJune 21, 2018 - 8:19 am
- Beware bitcoin tax scammersJune 21, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Tips for clients during WORK RELATED CAR EXPENSES crackdownJune 21, 2018 - 5:30 am
- NOT A SCAM OR HOAX – recent Super alert from ATOJune 20, 2018 - 7:02 pm
We work with businesses in
Capalaba, Birkdale, Cleveland, Thorneside, Wakerley and the surrounding Bayside and Redlands areas. We also work with clients from all over Brisbane and throughout Australia.