http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Xmas-party-FBT.jpg 662 999 Wally Djachenko /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Wally Djachenko2016-12-05 18:24:072016-12-05 18:24:07How can you avoid paying FBT for your work Christmas party?
The holiday season is almost here, and work celebrations and gifts are the flavour of the month. Many employers want to show their appreciation to their team by hosting a Christmas party and – perhaps – providing some gifts, and then winding…
http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Fringe-Benefits-Tax-FBT-2016.png 346 693 bbaadm /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png bbaadm2016-05-12 07:35:302016-08-05 15:31:17FBT 2016: 5 Things Every Business Should Know
How do I know if I need to pay FBT? What is exempt from FBT? And what to be aware of from 1 April 2016. The FBT rate increases from 47% to 49% from 1 April 2016. Employers need to take this new rate into account with current or new salary…
- Trading names are being retiredJune 21, 2018 - 10:00 am
- New ATO Powers – International Exchange of Tax InformationJune 21, 2018 - 8:19 am
- Beware bitcoin tax scammersJune 21, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Tips for clients during WORK RELATED CAR EXPENSES crackdownJune 21, 2018 - 5:30 am
- NOT A SCAM OR HOAX – recent Super alert from ATOJune 20, 2018 - 7:02 pm
We work with businesses in
Capalaba, Birkdale, Cleveland, Thorneside, Wakerley and the surrounding Bayside and Redlands areas. We also work with clients from all over Brisbane and throughout Australia.