http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Small_business_owner.png 511 1000 Wally Djachenko /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Wally Djachenko2016-06-26 15:49:432016-06-26 15:49:43Key tax changes for businesses from 1 July 2016
There are a number of key tax changes you need to be aware of as a business owner. These changes will apply from 1 July 2016, and include: Small Business Entity (SBE) threshold turnover increased to $10 million. This allows many more businesses…
http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/efficient-effective.jpg 751 1000 Wally Djachenko /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Wally Djachenko2015-01-01 06:18:082016-01-25 14:34:39Are you Effective or Efficient?
And what's the difference? Does it matter? Don't these words really mean the same thing? No they don't, and being mindful of the difference can dramatically improve your results in life, work, business, and finance. Let me quote this adage:…
- Trading names are being retiredJune 21, 2018 - 10:00 am
- New ATO Powers – International Exchange of Tax InformationJune 21, 2018 - 8:19 am
- Beware bitcoin tax scammersJune 21, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Tips for clients during WORK RELATED CAR EXPENSES crackdownJune 21, 2018 - 5:30 am
- NOT A SCAM OR HOAX – recent Super alert from ATOJune 20, 2018 - 7:02 pm
We work with businesses in
Capalaba, Birkdale, Cleveland, Thorneside, Wakerley and the surrounding Bayside and Redlands areas. We also work with clients from all over Brisbane and throughout Australia.