http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017_federal_budget.png 396 700 bbaadm /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png bbaadm2017-05-30 16:30:282017-05-30 16:30:282017-2018 Federal Budget Update
We are here to help our clients achieve the best outcomes with tax, business and money. To do that we need to stay on top of the changing tax landscape, and adopt careful tax planning strategies. That includes keeping an eye on the changing…
http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/House-or-unit-depreciation-deduction-1.jpg 507 1000 Wally Djachenko /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Wally Djachenko2016-08-26 08:27:182016-10-17 08:46:42Which type of rental property offers better depreciation deductions: houses or units?
If you’re thinking about investing in property, a common question during the pre-purchase stage is whether you’ll receive better depreciation deductions for a house or a unit. When calculating depreciation deductions for a property, a…
- Trading names are being retiredJune 21, 2018 - 10:00 am
- New ATO Powers – International Exchange of Tax InformationJune 21, 2018 - 8:19 am
- Beware bitcoin tax scammersJune 21, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Tips for clients during WORK RELATED CAR EXPENSES crackdownJune 21, 2018 - 5:30 am
- NOT A SCAM OR HOAX – recent Super alert from ATOJune 20, 2018 - 7:02 pm
We work with businesses in
Capalaba, Birkdale, Cleveland, Thorneside, Wakerley and the surrounding Bayside and Redlands areas. We also work with clients from all over Brisbane and throughout Australia.