http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Bitcoin-scam-alert.jpg 844 1500 Wally Djachenko /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Wally Djachenko2018-06-21 08:00:412018-06-20 17:42:13Beware bitcoin tax scammers
The ATO has issued a warning to beware of scammers impersonating the ATO and demanding Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as a form of payment for fake tax debts, with over $50,000 already paid in Bitcoin to scammers claiming fake ATO tax debts. Because…
http://www.brisbanebusinessaccountant.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Bitcoin.jpg 844 1500 Wally Djachenko /wp-content/uploads/2015/12/brisbane-business-accountants.png Wally Djachenko2018-06-20 17:01:582018-06-20 17:01:58ATO says BITCOIN is not money – it is….
The term cryptocurrency is generally used to describe a digital asset in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of additional units and verify transactions on the blockchain. Cryptocurrency generally operates independently…
- Trading names are being retiredJune 21, 2018 - 10:00 am
- New ATO Powers – International Exchange of Tax InformationJune 21, 2018 - 8:19 am
- Beware bitcoin tax scammersJune 21, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Tips for clients during WORK RELATED CAR EXPENSES crackdownJune 21, 2018 - 5:30 am
- NOT A SCAM OR HOAX – recent Super alert from ATOJune 20, 2018 - 7:02 pm
We work with businesses in
Capalaba, Birkdale, Cleveland, Thorneside, Wakerley and the surrounding Bayside and Redlands areas. We also work with clients from all over Brisbane and throughout Australia.